1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
DUNIA CUBAS DÍAZ, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, so that the following treatment information is provided:
End of treatment:maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Referral of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related about their products and services, or their collaborators or suppliers with whom he has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Perform statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Legal basis of the treatment:consent of the interested party.
Data retention criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data same.
Data communication:The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to the limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Postal address: DUNIA CUBAS DÍAZ. AVENIDA DE GRAN CANARIA, EDIFICIO MERCURIO, TORRE 1, 37 2F - 35100 SAN BARTOLOMÉ DE TIRAJANA (Las Palmas). Email: email@example.com DUNIA CUBAS DÍAZ P. 2 DUNIA CUBAS DÍAZ AVENIDA DE GRAN CANARIA, EDIFICIO MERCURIO, TORRE 1, 37 - 2F 35100 SAN BARTOLOMÉ DE TIRAJANA (Las Palmas)
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to attend your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof. The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees to the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any type of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be previously requested. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data of his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated. The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.